Pine Creek’s location isn’t mentioned in the two below newspaper items. It seems to have been near the Oil Mill Creek.

β€”At the San Souci club-house Saturday was held a hearing in the action brought by Edward Lansing against the village, to determine the amount of damage to the property of Mr. Lansing by the diversion of Oil-mill creek to supply the Lansingburgh reservoirs. Messrs. Cadman, Lawson and Folger, the commissioners, were present. Hon. A. C. Comstock represented the village, and Lansing & Lansing of Albany were present for the claimant. Charles Filkins, Samuel Filkins, Evander Robbins, Nicholas English and J. K. P. Pine gave testimony for the village. The witnesses testified that Mr. Lansing’s property was worth between $75 and $100 an acre, and that the diversion of the stream in question did not injure the farm for agricultural purposes, as the Pine creek was undisturbed and furnished sufficient water.
Troy Daily Times. December 7, 1891: 3 col 3.

Four Sources Considered.

The consumption of water was rapidly increasing, and a radical change for increasing the facilities for an abundant supply of pure water was absolutely necessary. Under these conditions Engineer C. E. Hicks was instructed in 1897 to make examinations and surveys and an estimate for an additional water supply.
In connection with this work there were four sources of supply considered: The Hudson river, the Coolkill, the Pine Creek and the Deepkill. All but the last named were found to be unsatisfactory, the Hudson because of its impurities and the cost of pumping, and the others because of their small watershed area and heigh relations to the present system
“Water for Lansingburgh.” Troy Daily Times. March 31, 1900: 4 col 2.